corner corner Cat in a Kiwi Con

I'm yours till we part.

Cat in a Kiwi Con
by CAROLE NELSON DOUGLAS | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winggoldenwattlewing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 8/10/2017

status (set by goldenwattle): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggoldenwattlewing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, August 10, 2017

Midnight Louie, the purring P.I., is a jet-black sleuth making his twelfth outing in Carole Nelson Douglas's Cat in a Kiwi Con. While his human partner, public relations whiz Temple Barr, and her significant other, ex-magician Max Kinsella, are bespelled by murder most magical on a Las Vegas university campus, Louie has followed the lethal and lovely Siamese, Hyacinth, into the world's largest science fiction and fantasy convention, GigantiCon.
They're all there: Hercules and Xena, elves and aliens, captains and crew, and Godzillions of fans--both in costume and out. When a prominent player is killed, not only is the method of death perplexing, but the suspects in this case are a very unusual cast of thousands. Soon it becomes clear that none of the investigators are safe in an atmosphere that provides cover not only for an unknown murderer, but for an antagonist in an alien guise who is after the hides of each and every one of them.
Joining in the fantasy-in-progress may be their only hope.

Bought from BetterWorldBooks.

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, August 31, 2017

I couldn't get into this. I thought there would be more cat.

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Kiwi sign near Traill Park in Stewart Island, Southland New Zealand on Friday, October 13, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (10/13/2017 UTC) at Kiwi sign near Traill Park in Stewart Island, Southland New Zealand

Themed release. 'Cat in a Kiwi Con' released on a kiwi warning road sign, Oban, Stewart Island, New Zealand.

If you take this book the previous readers would really appreciate if you could please log your find. That way we can all follow the book's journey. Bookcrossing is spam free and your details are private, or you can log the find anonymously. Thank you and enjoy the read.

14/10/2017: Checked up on this today and no sign of the book, so to the new reader, enjoy the read and hopefully a log will appear here to add to its history :)

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing