corner corner The Vicious Vet

I'm yours till we part.

The Vicious Vet
by M. C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winggoldenwattlewing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 8/10/2017

status (set by MissMarkey): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winggoldenwattlewing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, August 10, 2017

Feisty Agatha Raisin, former London PR exec, retired to quiet Cotswold village. Handsome vet Paul Bladen accidentally kills himself while attending Lord Pendlebury's horse. Agatha and attractive neighbor James Lacey investigate the curious lack of sorrow shown by his divorced wife while a killer plans another "accident".

Bought from BetterWorldBooks.

Journal Entry 2 by Needle-n-Thread at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, September 18, 2017

Another funny read by M. C. Beaton. Read on a holiday driving about NSW.

I returned this to Goldenwattle.

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, September 22, 2017

An enjoyable read from the author. I must find more of her books.

Journal Entry 4 by winggoldenwattlewing at BC Uncon2017 in Stewart Island, Southland New Zealand on Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (10/13/2017 UTC) at BC Uncon2017 in Stewart Island, Southland New Zealand

To be released during the 2017 Bookcrossing Unconvention on Stewart Island. Enjoy :)

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing

Journal Entry 5 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, October 29, 2017

I've heard a lot about this series, so interested to read this.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Twickenham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, January 26, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/26/2018 UTC) at Twickenham, Greater London United Kingdom

I know you are a cat person, so I hope you enjoy this birthday treat.

Journal Entry 7 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 01, 2018

Thank you for this book. I enjoy Agatha Raisin.