corner corner Monkey Grip

I'm yours till we part.

Monkey Grip
by Helen Garner | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winggoldenwattlewing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 7/7/2017

status (set by BrunoRags): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winggoldenwattlewing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, July 07, 2017

About:
In "Monkey Grip", Helen Garner charts the lives of a generation. Her characters are exploring new ways of loving and living - and nothing is harder than learning to love lightly. Nora and Javo are trapped in a desperate relationship. Nora's addiction is romantic love; Javo's is hard drugs. The harder they pull away, the tighter the monkey grip. A lyrical, gritty, rough-edged novel that deserves its place as a classic of Australian fiction.

Given to me for Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at 3 Monkeys Pub, 555 George Street in Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (1/17/2018 UTC) at 3 Monkeys Pub, 555 George Street in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

Left opposite the 3 Wise Monkeys Pub in George Street, Sydney, NSW. (On the road barrier.)

If you take this book the previous readers would really appreciate if you could please log your find. That way we can all follow the book's journey. Bookcrossing is spam free and your details are private, or you can log the find anonymously. Thank you and enjoy the read.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing

Journal Entry 3 by BrunoRags at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I just found the book on my way home, I'll read it now, thank you so much