corner corner Ice Station Zebra

I'm yours till we part.

Ice Station Zebra
by Alistair MacLean | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winggoldenwattlewing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 3/6/2017

status (set by goldenwattle): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggoldenwattlewing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, March 06, 2017

"In the Dolphin's central control room, the men, strained and immobile, watched the plummeting needle and the depth gauge. Seven hundred feet. Seven hundred and fifty. Eight hundred.
"How much more of this will she take?" I asked. Commander Swanson turned and surveyed me calmly. "She's being subjected to well over a million tons of pressure," he replied. "I am afraid we are moving into the realms of the unknown."

Given to me for Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at suprise! in mystery location!, -- Wild Released somewhere in state -- New Zealand on Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (10/11/2017 UTC) at suprise! in mystery location!, -- Wild Released somewhere in state -- New Zealand

To be released somewhere on the south island of New Zealand. After I will update this release and likely add a photograph.

If you take this book the previous readers would really appreciate if you could please log your find. That way we can all follow the book's journey. Bookcrossing is spam free and your details are private, or you can log the find anonymously. Thank you and enjoy the read.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing