corner corner Ice Station Zebra

I'm yours till we part.

Ice Station Zebra
by Alistair MacLean | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winggoldenwattlewing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 3/6/2017

status (set by kiwiex): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggoldenwattlewing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, March 06, 2017

"In the Dolphin's central control room, the men, strained and immobile, watched the plummeting needle and the depth gauge. Seven hundred feet. Seven hundred and fifty. Eight hundred.
"How much more of this will she take?" I asked. Commander Swanson turned and surveyed me calmly. "She's being subjected to well over a million tons of pressure," he replied. "I am afraid we are moving into the realms of the unknown."

Given to me for Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at Antarctic Centre in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/31/2017 UTC) at Antarctic Centre in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Released inside the International Antarctic Centre, near the airport, Christchurch, New Zealand. With a suitable background I hope :D
I had an enjoyable visit here, while waiting for my plane.

Later, I noticed it gone. Enjoy, and it would be appreciated if it were logged here :) Thank you.

If you take this book the previous readers would really appreciate if you could please log your find. That way we can all follow the book's journey. Bookcrossing is spam free and your details are private, or you can log the find anonymously. Thank you and enjoy the read.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing

Journal Entry 3 by kiwiex at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, November 06, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (11/6/2017 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand