corner corner The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 3)

I'm yours till we part.

The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 3)
by Lemony Snicket | Children's Books
Registered by winggoldenwattlewing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 10/7/2016

status (set by beli-jg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggoldenwattlewing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, October 07, 2016

If you have not read anything about the Baudelaire orphans, then before you read even one more sentence, you should know this: Violet, Klaus, and Sunny are kindhearted and quick-witted; but their lives, I am sorry to say, are filled with bad luck and misery. All of the stories about these three children are unhappy and wretched, and this one may be the worst of them all. If you haven't got the stomach for a story that includes a hurricane, a signalling device, hungry leeches, cold cucumber soup, a horrible villain, and a doll named Pretty Penny, then this book will probably fill you with despair. I will continue to record these tragic tales, for that is what I do. You, however, should decide for yourself whether you can possibly endure this miserable story.
With all due respect,
Lemony Snicket

I found this book on the bookshelf in Jamie's Italian Trattoria, Parramatta, NSW. I swapped it for a BC book. (I photographed the pigeons in Church Street Mall, outside the restaurant. I thought the wet ground looked colourful, with the reflections of the nearby table umbrellas.)

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (8/26/2017 UTC) at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Releasing at the Bookcrossing meet at King O'Malley's Pub. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by beli-jg at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, February 18, 2018

PBook Crossing meetingicked up at Canberra

Journal Entry 4 by beli-jg at Bookface bookshop in Gungahlin, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/19/2018 UTC) at Bookface bookshop in Gungahlin, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Lemony Snicket continues the tale of the unfortunate Baudelaire chidren