corner corner Someone Else's Skin (D.I. Marnie Rome 1): Winner of the Crime Novel of the Year

Someone Else's Skin (D.I. Marnie Rome 1): Winner of the Crime Novel of the Year
by Sarah Hilary | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingCassandra2020wing of Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on 9/7/2016

status (set by yorkshire-lass): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingCassandra2020wing from Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Given by a friend to register and release

Journal Entry 2 by wingCassandra2020wing at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 08, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/8/2016 UTC) at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom

Released to obcz

Now available on the Official BookCrossing Zone bookshelf in The Glencorse Centre, 4 Firth Road, Auchendinny, Midlothian, EH26 0QZ

The OBCZ books will be held in a small bookcase in the cafe area and will be clearly labelled.

Although this book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com, you don't have to be a member. It's perfectly OK to just take the book and enjoy it. Of course, if you can visit the website and let us know that you've picked it up, that would be even better - you don't even have to join, you can add your comments anonymously - you can also post your review when you've read it, then return it or pass it on to someone else.

If you do join Bookcrossing, you'll be able to see what happens to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 3 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, October 24, 2016

Retrieved from obcz

Journal Entry 4 by wingCassandra2020wing at Biblos, Chambers Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 27, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (10/27/2016 UTC) at Biblos, Chambers Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Bringing to our extra meetup for Discoverylover's visit.

Journal Entry 5 by Triggerfish at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 29, 2016

Not heard of this author, worth a try, thanks.

Update, Aug 2017
I found some of the writing unconvincing but the author had a good plot. Yet again, the blurb on the cover raised expectations too high.

Journal Entry 6 by Triggerfish at Edinburgh Book Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 12, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (8/13/2017 UTC) at Edinburgh Book Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!
Please leave a journal entry, anonymously if you wish, to say that you have the book.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingbookfrogsterwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Picked up at the Book Festival mini-meet up. Looks good.

Journal Entry 8 by wingbookfrogsterwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 22, 2017

This was okay. As a rule I don't really like books about domestic violence. I did really like Ayana's solution at the very end of the novel.

Journal Entry 9 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 09, 2017

Arrived safely today. Thanks for the tag bookfrogster!

Journal Entry 10 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I enjoyed this one more than I thought I would given some of the earlier entries. I'll be keeping an eye out for the next book in the series.

Reserved yorkshire-lass ~ wishlist tag.

Journal Entry 11 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, February 19, 2018

Thank you for tagging me with this it looks really interesting. It may be a while until I can get to it because my TBR pile is massive.
Thanks too for the bookmark and all the BC supplies, these alway come in useful :-)