corner corner Space Rocks!

Space Rocks!
by Tom O'Donnell | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on 8/11/2016

status (set by FortHuntLFL): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Thursday, August 11, 2016

Registered in Centreville, Virginia, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 24, 2017

Well, that didn't end the way I'd expected it to. Anyway, this is the story of what we would call an alien - named Chorkle and sporting five eyes - dealing with the invasion of actual aliens - that is, earthlings - as they drill into the asteroid where he lives. When a mishap causes the ship to take off, leaving four children behind, Chorkle finds himself in the unenviable position of protecting the children and his people from each other. It's actually quite funny, and Chorkle is a delightful narrator. I should pick up the sequel sometime.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 25, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (6/25/2017 UTC) at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA

Taking to today's BCinDC meetup. If no one claims it, it'll go on the OBCZ shelf.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by FortHuntLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 05, 2017

Picked up at the last BC in DC meetup for the LFL.