corner corner Her Royal Spyness solves her first case

Her Royal Spyness solves her first case
by Rhys Bowen | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 8/10/2016

status (set by booklady331): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Got this book from my neighbor.

3/5/2017
reserved for mystery/thriller vbb

4/19/17
Jumpingin chose this from the mystery/thriller vbb

to the finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry to let me know this book is safe. You may remain anonymous if you wish. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Friday, May 12, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/12/2017 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

It's in the mail...finally!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjumpinginwing at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, June 19, 2017

Arrived safely. Thanks very much!

Journal Entry 4 by wingjumpinginwing at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, July 16, 2018

This was a very fun read, with great characters. I'm looking forward to reading the next one.

Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, July 23, 2018

The book arrived today. I enjoy starting at the beginning of a series. I will let you know if I would like the next two in the series. Than you for sending this and offering the others.