corner corner Crossing in Berlin

Crossing in Berlin
by Fletcher Knebel | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/10/2016

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 10, 2016

This is one of 113 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my former rabbi. He received this book collection as a donation from a 90-year-old woman prior to her leaving her Silver, Spring, Maryland, home and moving out of state. To both, thank you so much for your generosity!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/28/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 10, 2016

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/12/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The April 2017 Ultimate Challenge for Directions hosted by jumpingin. This book has the word IN (x3) in the title.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing...where we make the whole world our library!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book was found. You may now join BookCrossing (free!) to follow this book's travels. It's so much fun. Your information will not be shared or sold. As you join, consider listing SqueakyChu (or any other journaler) as your referring person.

This book is now yours to keep or share with someone else. Take your time to read this book. Afterward, make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. If you release it, kindly make a release note to let me know where it is traveling. Thank you so much.

Happy reading!