corner corner The Whipping Boy

The Whipping Boy
by Beth Holmes | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/10/2016

status (set by gekma0825): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 10, 2016

This is one of 113 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my former rabbi. He was able to get this book collection from a kind 90-year-old woman who was disbursing her book collection prior to moving out of her home in Silver Spring, Maryland. To both of you, thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (11/2/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The The Release
Challenge November 2016
hosted by RockDg9. This book has the word THE in the title.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, November 14, 2016

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 13, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (4/23/2017 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The April 2017 Ultimate Challenge for Directions hosted by jumpingin. This book has the word IN in the title.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing...where we make the whole world our library!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book was found. You may now join BookCrossing (free!) to follow this book's travels. It's so much fun. Your information will not be shared or sold. As you join, consider listing SqueakyChu (or any other journaler) as your referring person.

This book is now yours to keep or share with someone else. Take your time to read this book. Afterward, make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. If you release it, kindly make a release note to let me know where it is traveling. Thank you so much.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by gekma0825 at Kensington, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 23, 2017

Excited to read it!