corner corner Blood Memory

Blood Memory
by Greg Iles | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by turbostitcher of Arlington, Texas USA on 8/3/2016

status (set by turbostitcher): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by turbostitcher from Arlington, Texas USA on Wednesday, August 03, 2016

"Some memories live deep in the soul, indelible and dangerous, waiting to be resurrected...."Forensic expert "Cat" Ferry is suspended from an FBI task force when the world-class odontologist is inexplicably stricken with panic attacks and blackouts while investigating a chain of brutal murders. Returning to her Mississippi hometown, Cat finds herself battling with alcohol, plagued by nightmares, and entangled with a married detective. Then, in her childhood bedroom, some spilled chemicals reveal two bloody footprints...and the trauma of her father's murder years earlier comes flooding back. Facing the secrets of her past, Cat races to connect them to a killer's present-day violence. But what emerges is the frightening possibility that Cat herself has blood on her hands....

I read this several weeks ago--very good.

Journal Entry 2 by turbostitcher at Arlington, Texas USA on Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (9/5/2017 UTC) at Arlington, Texas USA

Given to my physical therapist.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations on finding a free book and welcome to the BookCrossing community! Please take time to write a quick note to let me know where my book has journeyed, how you liked it and what you plan to do with it next.