corner corner Kabul Beauty School: The Art of Friendship and Freedom

Kabul Beauty School: The Art of Friendship and Freedom
by Deborah Rodriguez | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by winganathema-devicewing of Graz, Steiermark Austria on 8/3/2016

status (set by Lindasaurus): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winganathema-devicewing from Graz, Steiermark Austria on Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Sometimes people give me books they've read and don't want to keep so I can register them on BookCrossing and release them. This is one such book.

Journal Entry 2 by winganathema-devicewing at OBCZ Café Scherbe in Graz, Steiermark Austria on Friday, August 12, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (8/12/2016 UTC) at OBCZ Café Scherbe in Graz, Steiermark Austria

Hello! BookCrossing is an online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see where our books will travel and how their readers like them. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know this book has found a new reader.

Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, or leave it back on the shelf or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, you will hear from future readers as it keeps on travelling the world. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Saturday, September 09, 2017

I was delighted to find this book at Scherbe as I'm currently reading The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul by the same author. So I had to take it home - thank you! ;)

Journal Entry 4 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, September 11, 2017

All it took to read this book were a few hours on a rainy Monday off. I really enjoyed it, much more than the Little Coffee Shop of Kabul that I had just finished before, even though (or maybe exactly because) it was non-fiction.
I'm not so sure what to think about the author - I've read about all the controversy - but in any way the Kabul Beauty School was a really interesting read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/12/2017 UTC) at Graz, Steiermark Austria

Surpriiise!!! :) I know there's a good chance that you've already read this book or are simply not interested in it but I still wanted to pass it on to you. I really liked it, so I think it's worth reading.
And if you don't feel like reading it then at least the book travelled a bit hehe.

Journal Entry 6 by wingLindasauruswing at Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Huuui! Post von chrissini!

I haven't read this book so far and I am very interested in reading it. Thanks a lot, this really was a very nice surprise!