corner corner Only Dead on the Inside: A Parent's Guide to Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

Journal Entry 1 by wingFancyHorsewing from Montgomery, Alabama USA on Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I ordered this from Amazon and read it within a week, which is fast for me now, as I spend more time on Facebook than actually reading books nowadays.

James Breakwell is famous on the internet for his jokes and cartoons on family life. He has a large following on his Twitter feed, and is also on Facebook, known by his screen name, Exploding Unicorn, on both sites. Only Dead on the Inside is his first book.

If you have a family and need to keep them all safe and alive from zombies, this is your book. Buy it now, read it and keep it for reference. It could also be useful for hurricanes, earthquakes, and ordinary human bad guys. It is packed full of helpful drawings, charts, and lists, as well as general parenting advice and philosophy. And humor - good for stress relief! Stock up now on diapers, umbrella strollers, and at least one minivan. Read the book and you'll understand.