corner corner Vampirates: Blood Captain

Vampirates: Blood Captain
by Justin Somper | Teens
Registered by Andrea99 of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on 7/21/2016

status (set by Poodlesister): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Andrea99 from Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Thursday, July 21, 2016

Bought from the British Heart Foundation shop in George Street, Hove

Journal Entry 2 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, February 25, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (2/25/2017 UTC) at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

Mailed to a fellow bookcrosser...!

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Arrived today. Thank you.

Journal Entry 4 by scoobydooo at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 13, 2017

For Connor, these are testing times aboard notorious pirate ship, The Diablo - not least when Captain Wrathe's obnoxious nephew Moonshine joins the crew. And, as things reach breaking point, Connor finds himself crossing a line from which there is no return. Meanwhile Grace and Lorcan journey to Sanctuary, a mountain retreat presided over by vampirate guru, Mosh Zu Kamal. If anyone can heal Lorcan's blindness, it's Mosh Zu, but he's more interested in Grace. Combatting danger on all sides, Grace realises her fate is inextricably bound up with the vampirates.

I didn't enjoy this as much as the previous books. I thought the parts in Sanctuary were a bit boring. I enjoyed the pirate sections though especially the fight. I don't think I would have defended Moonshine though. He's a spoilt brat!

Journal Entry 5 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 17, 2017

This is the thickest book of the series, so far, and I felt that a lot of it is padding. I liked the chapters about Sanctuary and want to know more about it. I was amused that Barbarro Wrathe has a Trofie wife.

Journal Entry 6 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (11/23/2017 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

I'm sending this as a RABCK to a friend.

Journal Entry 7 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 25, 2017

Thank you Dolph1n! The first two books will go on my wishlist.