corner corner To Kill a Mockingbird

To Kill a Mockingbird
by Harper Lee | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 7/18/2016

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, July 18, 2016

This book is listed at the #4 position on the American Library Association's list of Banned and Challenged Classics, so when I saw this copy in a local Little Free Library, I took it with me to register for release in September to celebrate our right to read during Banned Books Week

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 25, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/25/2016 UTC) at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Today is the first day of Banned Books Week, so I'm releasing this copy of a frequently challenged classic to celebrate our right to read!

Left on a bench on the east side of the park.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Brooklyn, New York USA on Sunday, May 28, 2017

I had been looking for this book in libraries for a good while with no luck. I was so happy to find it on a table in an AirBnB I rented for a weekend getaway with friends in New York.
It's now in Montreal with me where I will release it as soon as I'm done reading it :-).