corner corner Eating for England: The Delights and Eccentricities of the British at Table

Eating for England: The Delights and Eccentricities of the British at Table
by Nigel SLATER | Cooking, Food & Wine
Registered by pam99 of Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on 7/16/2016

status (set by pam99): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by pam99 from Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, July 16, 2016

to read and release

Journal Entry 2 by pam99 at Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, September 11, 2016

I'd read 'Toast' and enjoyed it but I didn't get into this one and found it a bit boring towards the end. He also continually used 'English' when he meant 'British' and vice versa... bring on Scottish independence and then call yourselves what you want (and I'm interested enough in English culture and cuisine to pick up this book, it just irritated me!

Journal Entry 3 by pam99 at Train Station - in or near in Gourock, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, January 26, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/26/2017 UTC) at Train Station - in or near in Gourock, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing! This is a friendly online community of book-lovers who want to share books and promote literacy around the world. Please leave a comment to say where you found the book and if you read it, what you thought of it. If you choose to join the site, you can follow the book as it travels on and finds more readers!

When you've read the book, it's yours to do with as you please - you can keep it, pass it on to friends or family, or "wild release" it again to find new readers!