corner corner Summer Rental

Summer Rental
by Mary Kay Andrews | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 7/12/2016

status (set by eponine38): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I recently read another book by this author and enjoyed it as it was light and entertaining. So I was happy to find this at a local thrift shop.

Later: I enjoyed this, there were a couple inconsistencies in the plot line but I loved the characters.

When you need to make a change in life
Ellis, Julia, and Dorie. Best friends since Catholic grade school, they now find themselves in their mid-thirties, at the crossroads of life and love. Ellis, recently fired from her job, begins to question the choices she's made over the past decade. Julia has a man who loves her and is offering her the world, but she can no longer hide her deepest insecurities. And Dorie has just been shockingly betrayed by the man she loved and trusted the most. Can a one-month getaway to North Carolina's Outer Banks help make things right?
Sometimes the tide just pulls you in the right direction…
The landlord of the ladies' beach house is Ty Bazemore, who's hanging on to the property by a thread―even as he finds himself spiraling into a deep attraction with Ellis. Then there's Maryn Shackleford, a stranger who arrives on the scene in search of a good hiding place and a new identity. Can Ellis, Julia, and Dorie provide what Maryn is looking for? Five people on a journey that will uncover their secrets and point them on the path to renewal and forgiveness. One summer rental that might be what each of them has needed all along…

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, Columbus Ave. in Salem, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, September 10, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/9/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library, Columbus Ave. in Salem, Massachusetts USA

Left at about 3:00. Hope someone will enjoy it!

Released for Leap Into the Wild Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe.

Dear Finder,

I hope you enjoy the book!