corner corner Vampirates: Empire of Night

Vampirates: Empire of Night
by Justin Somper | Children's Books
Registered by Andrea99 of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on 7/12/2016

status (set by Poodlesister): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Andrea99 from Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Bought in the British Heart Foundation charity shop in George Street, Hove

Journal Entry 2 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, February 25, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (2/25/2017 UTC) at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

Mailed to a fellow bookcrosser...!

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Thank you for all this and the other books.

Journal Entry 4 by scoobydooo at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 26, 2017

Too much emphasis on the vampire part and not enough on the pirate. I skipped through quite a bit of this.

Journal Entry 5 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I enjoyed this 5th book in the series. I like the way the characters are developed. I see vampires in a whole new light now. ( Maybe not a good phrase to use as they don't like the light)

Journal Entry 6 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (11/23/2017 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

I'm sending this as a RABCK to a friend.

Journal Entry 7 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 25, 2017

Thank you Dolph1n! The first two books will go on my wishlist.