corner corner Short and Tall

Short and Tall
by Richard Scarry | Children's Books
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 8/31/2016

status (set by solittletime): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on August 30, 2016. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Paperback.

Reserved for the 2016 Children's Concept Books Release Challenge, hosted by tomato68.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Denny's Restaurant, 1220 Brighton Ave in Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, September 01, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (9/1/2016 UTC) at Denny's Restaurant, 1220 Brighton Ave in Portland, Maine USA

Released on the windowsill at Denny's Restaurant, 1220 Brighton Ave, Portland, Maine USA, around 10 PM on August 31, 2016.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Saturday, September 03, 2016

When wilderwoman and I went to Denny's a day later, about 11:30 PM on 9/1/16, we were told that management had decided we could not leave books there *again* and we were given a box and a bag of prior releases to take, so that the new manager wouldn't throw them out, this being one of them. Ready to re-release.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsolittletimewing at Little Free Library, 25 Asselyn Drive in Scarborough, Maine USA on Saturday, September 03, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (9/2/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library, 25 Asselyn Drive in Scarborough, Maine USA

Released in a Released in a Little Free Library at 25 Asselyn Drive, Scarborough, Maine USA, around 6 PM on September 02, 2016.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!