corner corner The Track Of Sand (An Inspector Montalbano Mystery)

The Track Of Sand (An Inspector Montalbano Mystery)
by Andrea Camilleri | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 7/5/2016

status (set by Firegirl): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 05, 2016

A book that has been sitting on Mt. TBR for a while that I finally got around to reading and registering.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 06, 2016

A series I very much enjoy with characters I have grown attached to. The mystery in this case revolves around a dead horse outside Montalbano's home, allegedly stolen from a beautiful woman who is visiting in town and takes a shine to Montalbano. In the course of the investigation, the body of the horse disappears before it can be collected, Montalbano's home is broken into, a man is killed, and Montalbano's love life becomes more complicated. And he eats a lot of great Sicilian food -- but that goes without saying.

Adding this to the Mystery VBB organized by bookstogive.

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Removing this from the VBB as it has not been selected after several rounds.

Journal Entry 4 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (2/18/2018 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

This book is going to meet-up with me today and hopefully going home with someone else.

Journal Entry 5 by wingFiregirlwing at Annandale, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

This was left over at the BC-in-DC meetup today. I picked it up with plans to release it at my hospital's book cart, but since it so conveniently has a "traveling book, look inside" sticker, I may wild release somewhere else instead.

Journal Entry 6 by wingFiregirlwing at Metro Station - Dunn Loring/Merrifield in Vienna, Virginia USA on Thursday, February 22, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (2/20/2018 UTC) at Metro Station - Dunn Loring/Merrifield in Vienna, Virginia USA

Left inside a shelter on the platform. Counts for the "Keep Them Moving" release challenge. Happy travels!