corner corner Belgravia

Annie and Lizzie Holt

Belgravia
by Julian Fellowes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 7/31/2017

status (set by Ythan): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, July 31, 2017

Bought in charity shop.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, December 04, 2017

Enjoyable read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at HGG, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (12/5/2017 UTC) at HGG, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Travelling with some other bits. A wishlist book.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, December 07, 2017

Arrived safe and sound.