corner corner Angels & demons

by Dan Brown | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LeighBCD on 3/3/2004

status (set by WG): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I bought this as part of a 3 for 2 deal at Books, etc. at Broadgate Circle.

I listened to an audio CD of The Da Vinci Code while I was driving though Idaho and Utah last year. This novel features the same hero, Robert Langdon, so hopefully it will be good. I am a sucker for stories like this, anyway!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Saturday, April 10, 2004

Not as good as The Da Vinci Code... Brown's style and ability to tell a good story has clearly improved since he wrote this book. However, I did enjoy it and it helped to pass the time during a particularly gruelling fortnight at work.

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Monday, April 19, 2004

reserved for WG in trade for The Neon Rain

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD at on Thursday, April 22, 2004

Released on Thursday, April 22, 2004 at to WG in Bartlesville, Oklahoma Controlled Releases.

Thanks very much again for the trade... I hope you enjoy this book!

Journal Entry 5 by WG from Bartlesville, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Received in the mail today in a bookcrossing trade with ~LeighBCD~. Thanks so much. I am looking forward to reading this one, then on to "The DaVinci Code". Thanks again, Leigh.

5/6/04: Parts of this were very interesting, but I lost interest in several places. I'm still looking forward to reading "The DaVinci Code".

Journal Entry 6 by WG at Grisham Eye Clinic waiting room in Bartlesville, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, July 08, 2004

Released on Thursday, July 08, 2004 at Grisham Eye Clinic waiting room in Bartlesville, Oklahoma USA.

Released.