corner corner Australian Nature Close - Up

Australian Nature Close - Up
by Michael Morcombe | Science
Registered by wingromneywing of Semaphore, South Australia Australia on 1/27/2017

status (set by lmn60): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingromneywing from Semaphore, South Australia Australia on Friday, January 27, 2017

Given to me for release.

Journal Entry 2 by wingromneywing at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, January 28, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (1/29/2017 UTC) at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

I hope this book makes someone's day. If it's not your kind of read, journal it, pass it on and join in the fun of watching books you have touched travel the world!

Journal Entry 3 by winglmn60wing at Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 25, 2017

And 'caught' by me... perfect for the release spot I have in mind!

Journal Entry 4 by winglmn60wing at Scienceworks Museum in Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, August 19, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/19/2017 UTC) at Scienceworks Museum in Spotswood, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, lmn60, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!