corner corner The Help

The Help
by Kathryn Stockett | Literature & Fiction
Registered by silverstarry of Berkeley, California USA on 9/10/2017

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by silverstarry from Berkeley, California USA on Sunday, September 10, 2017

Used copy for release.

Journal Entry 2 by silverstarry at Little Free Library at 2851 Hocking Street in Placerville, California USA on Monday, September 11, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/11/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library at 2851 Hocking Street in Placerville, California USA

Released this book into a Little Free Library - happy travels!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep, or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. Hope you enjoy reading this book!

For more locations of little free libraries in the Bay Area, check out http://BerkeleyLFL.wordpress.com

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Placerville, California USA on Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I am currently reading this book and am enjoying it very much. I have wanted to read it for a long time, by high recommendation, but never got to it until I saw it in one of those tiny libraries people have. As a working mom of a 15 month old, I hardly get to the library anymore, but I saw this book and snatched it up! I can't stop reading and look forward to passing it on!