corner corner Little Blue Tractor (Ladybird Little Stories)

Little Blue Tractor (Ladybird Little Stories)
by Nicola Baxter | Children's Books
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 6/3/2016

status (set by Vekiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, June 03, 2016

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

This copy bought from a charity shop especially for Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, June 10, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (6/10/2016 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Being sent to Vekiki for her volunteer reading scheme.

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 04, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (8/4/2017 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

With the end of the school year I have put these books back into our big inter-school library for another reader to use. Thank you for sharing it with us!

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!