corner corner Stones in Water

Stones in Water
by Donna Jo Napoli | Teens
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 6/2/2016

status (set by kiwiinengland): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, June 02, 2016

When Roberto sneaks off to see a movie in his Italian village, German soldiers raid the theater and pack them onto a train bound for a work camp. Roberto and his best friend, Samuele, vow to stick together. But Samuele has a terrible secret which, if discovered, could get them both killed.

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, March 12, 2017

A good read. I may have wanted a map or something showing me how far Roberto was. I felt like either I had to know more about this time period or to not worry too much. I could feel lost along with Roberto.

Journal Entry 3 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 26, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (8/30/2017 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as part of the Birthday Group. Happy birthday!

Journal Entry 4 by kiwiinengland at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, November 10, 2017

Thank you so much for sending this book such a long way. It arrived today, about 2.5 months after entering the postal system.