corner corner The Paying Guests

The Paying Guests
by Sarah Waters | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/30/2016

status (set by ResQgeek): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 30, 2016

This is one of 3 books donated anonymously on 5/30/16 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (7/3/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, July 12, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Wheaton Plaza in Wheaton, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (7/21/2018 UTC) at Wheaton Plaza in Wheaton, Maryland USA

This is a themed release (ING in the book title) for a BCinDC meetup at Panera.

--------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018

This book came home with me from today's BC-in-DC meeting.