corner corner Good Vibrations: Coast to Coast by Harley

Good Vibrations: Coast to Coast by Harley
by Tom Cunliffe | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by RubyLadyBug of Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on 5/16/2016

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by RubyLadyBug from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Monday, May 16, 2016

I found this book cheap and I got it primarily to share but I might want to read it first.

Journal Entry 2 by RubyLadyBug at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, April 13, 2017

I have this book marked for immediate release although I still may choose to read it before it gets released.

I didn't read this one before release but every time I looked at it I thought of Skyring and all of his travels and his trip down Route 66 among other US roadtrips. Maybe one day this book will even travel the world and make a visit to some of my friends.

Journal Entry 3 by RubyLadyBug at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/3/2017 UTC) at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA

It is time to get rid of so many books so that I can keep my possessions under control as I try a more and more minimalist life. I don't want to have any storage that I have to deal with and I am passing this book along as part of a whole box of books that needs to be relocated.

This book is in "That Box" and will be going to SqueakyChu. It is my hope that this book will live on in BookCrossing and that maybe someday I will hear from it again in whatever travels it decides to take between here and thereafter.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 09, 2017

This is one of 35 books mailed to me by fellow BookCrosser RubyLadyBug of Shawnee, Oklahoma. Thank you so much for sharing this book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Released 11 mos ago (12/2/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The 2017 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess . The title of this book contains the names LE, VI, TI and HARLEY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 15, 2017

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library #16028 - 10 Scotch Mist Court in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 25, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (1/25/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #16028 - 10 Scotch Mist Court in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word COAT (X2). The author's name contains the word TOM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!