corner corner Home to Crossroads Ranch (Love Inspired #485)

Home to Crossroads Ranch (Love Inspired #485)
by Linda Goodnight | Romance
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 5/6/2016

status (set by tomato68): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, May 06, 2016

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Downey, California USA on Thursday, October 20, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (10/20/2016 UTC) at Downey, California USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Thanks for the book!

Journal Entry 4 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

This was a nice book about a single lady who was working as a foster mom. She falls in love with a rancher who doesn't want to have kids, but falls in love with her and the kids against his will. He finally manages to figure out that love is more important than fear and commits himself to his woman and the kids.

Journal Entry 5 by tomato68 at Super Wash 'n Dry Laundromat in Downey, California USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/3/2018 UTC) at Super Wash 'n Dry Laundromat in Downey, California USA

I left the book on a counter.

Released for the 3 Per Week Challenge.
Released for the KTM Challenge.