corner corner Last King: Rome's Greatest Enemy

Last King: Rome's Greatest Enemy
by Michael Curtis Ford | History
Registered by wingMarieVoewing of Casper, Wyoming USA on 4/30/2016

status (set by lorrainespierin): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingMarieVoewing from Casper, Wyoming USA on Saturday, April 30, 2016

Donated to the cause by generous souls on Tonkawa in Bar Nunn WY.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMarieVoewing at Little Free Library (102 Jonquil; "ABC Zone") in Casper, Wyoming USA on Friday, November 24, 2017

Released 11 mos ago (11/24/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library (102 Jonquil; "ABC Zone") in Casper, Wyoming USA

BookCrossing: if you love your books, let them go. ~ The New York Times

Journal Entry 3 by wingMarieVoewing at Casper, Wyoming USA on Sunday, December 03, 2017

Back to the available pile.

Journal Entry 4 by wingMarieVoewing at Rest stop at Orin Junction in Orin Junction, Wyoming USA on Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (5/21/2018 UTC) at Rest stop at Orin Junction in Orin Junction, Wyoming USA

Miss Ada stood in the middle of the room, clutching her wrapper close to her thin body, strings of hair about her face, eyes fixed on a faraway point… From the far side of the old house came the hollow tap-tap of Mrs. Wood’s cane as she crossed the runway, coming to bring supper to her daughter. Ninety years old she was, a little gray rag of a human, grimly holding on to the last thread of life, so as not to leave poor Ada alone. ~ Lillian Smith’s “Strange Fruit”

Journal Entry 5 by lorrainespierin at Douglas, Wyoming USA on Thursday, May 24, 2018

Found at a rest stop near Douglas Wyoming. I am reading it and my husband plans on reading it also......so far I love it......
We will release it back into the wild...may take a while, and it could be released anywhere.....you never know !!!! That's my motto...