corner corner Cat O' Nine Tales

Cat O' Nine Tales
by Jeffrey Archer | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/19/2016

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 19, 2016

"Cat O' Nine Tales" is the sixth collection of irresistible short stories from the master storyteller illustrated by the internationally acclaimed artist, Ronald Searle, creator of Molesworth. These twelve yarns are so satisfying because they are ingeniously plotted, include richly drawn characters and have deliciously unexpected conclusions. They feature the mad, the bad and the dangerous to know, as well as some more poignant and telling characters.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 05, 2017

A reasonably entertaining series of short stories, the majority of which are based on tales told to Archer during his incarceration at Her Majesty's pleasure....although I think my favourite one was "The Wisdom of Solomon", which while apparently true, is not a "prison" tale.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Tesco, King Cross in Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 05, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (2/5/2017 UTC) at Tesco, King Cross in Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Added to the charity book stall

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Funchal, Madeira Portugal on Sunday, June 04, 2017

Enjoyed reading this by the hotel pool

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Funchal, Madeira Portugal on Sunday, September 03, 2017

I have enjoyed reading this book,and I enjoy reading by this author and looking foward to passing it on...... East Providence RI