corner corner The Bestiary

The Bestiary
by Nicholas Christopher | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 4/16/2016

status (set by GoryDetails): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, April 16, 2016

I found this fair-condition advance reading copy softcover at the annual yard sale to benefit the Humane Society of Greater Nashua. It's centered around a quest for a long-lost book detailing the animals taken aboard the Ark - but I found it a bit too surreal and scattered to hold my interest, and even skimming through it didn't make me want to dip back in for very long. Perhaps someone else will enjoy it!

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Hannaford Supermarket charity-sale bookshelf in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, February 10, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (2/10/2017 UTC) at Hannaford Supermarket charity-sale bookshelf in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I donated this book to the ongoing charity-sale shelves inside Hannaford's. [They sell donated books for low prices, with the proceeds going to local charities.] Hope the buyer enjoys the book!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2017 Great Backyard Bird Count release challenge, for the phoenix on the cover; see the GBBC page here. ***