corner corner My Name Is Parvana

My Name Is Parvana
by Deborah Ellis | Teens
Registered by WillCaxton of Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on 4/9/2016

status (set by ardachy): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by WillCaxton from Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, April 09, 2016

An author I've often seen recommended - time to try one of her books. Set in Afghanistan.

Journal Entry 2 by WillCaxton at Fox and Raven pub in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/6/2016 UTC) at Fox and Raven pub in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

Taking to tonight's meeting. And hoping someone might be able to pass it on to Ardachy.

Journal Entry 3 by WillCaxton at Fox and Raven pub in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, April 09, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/10/2018 UTC) at Fox and Raven pub in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

Taking to the meeting tomorrow.

Journal Entry 4 by booktwitcher at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hoping to pass onto Ardachy at Ipswich.

Journal Entry 5 by booktwitcher at Neptune Quay in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/14/2018 UTC) at Neptune Quay in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

At the meeting.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSemioticghostwing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Left in my keeping by Booktwitcher, as Ardachy wasn't at meetup this weekend and we're at least in the same town. Will pass on as soon as I'm due to see him!

Journal Entry 7 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, June 25, 2018

Given to me when I met semioticghost at The Cult Cafe in Ipswich.

IMG_1146