corner corner Fast Sam, Cool Clyde, and Stuff

Fast Sam, Cool Clyde, and Stuff
by Walter Dean Myers | Children's Books
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/7/2016

status (set by eastbaybookmisr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, April 07, 2016

1988 Puffin hardcover of the 1975 young urban tale. I found this copy some weeks ago in the free books box on the porch of Dimond Library.

Edit March 18, 2018: An interesting little urban youth book, from old school days. Today's stuff is much more heavy. I currently have this ranked at #1680 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at Little Free Library at 420 Elwood Avenue in Oakland, California USA on Monday, March 19, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (3/19/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library at 420 Elwood Avenue in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.