corner corner Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes
by Eric Litwin James Dean (Illustrator) | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/5/2016

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 05, 2016

I selected this book from the Little Free Library #19516 at 15109 Centergate Drive in Silver Spring, Maryland USA. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (4/12/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for BookCrossing's April 2016 Ultimate Challenge hosted by BookCrosser jumpingin. The theme for the month is gardening.

This book has the word HOE in the title.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 24, 2016

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm now saving this book to share with my 2 1/2 year old grandson.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, May 06, 2016

I'm enjoying this book much more than I thought I would. My grandson likes it immensely, making me read it more than once in the same day. He loves when I sing parts of it as well. He himself can identify with the part of the story in which Pete the cat's shoes turn brown from the mud. The illustrations are adorable and the cat's remarks (i.e. Groovy! Awesome! etc.) are quite fun. This is a just right book for young children who love cats and are learning colors.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 11, 2017

My four-year-old grandson said I could share this book with others.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, December 07, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (12/7/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The 2017 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess . The title of this book contains the names PETE, CAT and LOVE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!