corner corner Treasures

Treasures
by Belva Plain | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Athensbc2016 of Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on 3/26/2016

status (set by kermit60): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Athensbc2016 from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Saturday, March 26, 2016

"A story of family... the Osbornes -- two sisters and a brother -- united by family ties but split apart by different dreams. Lara, the happy young wife, longs for the family that will make her life whole. Connie, wild and lovely, is more like her brother Eddy -- bright, ambitious, and ready to seize all that life has to offer. A story of choices... Connie is looking for wealth -- to make or to marry. Lara, staying behind in a small Ohio town, finds everything she cherishes threatened by fate and by her own blind commitment. And Eddy, as Wall Street's "wonder boy," can make millions... if he ruthlessly uses his family and friends. A story of marriages... Lara's held together by devotion, Connie's shattered by infidelity and betrayal, and Eddy's rocked by shame and prison. Torn by conflicting loyalties, they are a family caught in the tides of scandal... and swept toward a fate where dreams may end or be born again..."

This book was donated by Nine Lives Greece

Journal Entry 2 by Athensbc2016 at BookCrossing Anniversary Convention 22-24 April 2016 in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Saturday, March 26, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (4/22/2016 UTC) at BookCrossing Anniversary Convention 22-24 April 2016 in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

Hello, I'm a travelling book!!!
I've been to many places and now I am visiting the

BookCrossing Anniversary Convention in Athens.

logosite-t

Take me with you, read me and then please release me again, so that I can make new friends and continue my journey.

Journal Entry 3 by kermit60 at Nea Smirni, Attica Greece on Monday, April 25, 2016

I took this from the book buffet at the convention in Athens