corner corner The Raw Scent of Vanilla

The Raw Scent of Vanilla
by Emilia Bresciani | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by bwheather of Perth, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, February 28, 2004

status (set by twinmaker): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bwheather from Perth, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, February 28, 2004

I really couldn't get into this one, but perhaps someone else will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 2 by bwheather at Sending to Twinmaker for bookbag in Perth, Biography/Memoir Bookbag -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, March 21, 2004

Released on Monday, March 22, 2004 at Sending to Twinmaker for bookbag in Perth, Biography/Memoir Bookbag Controlled Releases.

This one's in the bag, too. ;-)

Journal Entry 3 by twinmaker from Winthrop, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Taken from the biography/memoir bookbag

Journal Entry 4 by twinmaker at Winthrop, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Took me 6 years but I finally got around to reading this book. It did take a while to read, it was really not so riveting as an easily picked up/put down bedside table read. The story was interesting but I wasn't really impressed with the writing style. In any case, thanks for the opportunity and I will send it on its way soon :)

Journal Entry 5 by twinmaker at Piney Lakes gazebo in Winthrop, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, November 11, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (11/11/2010 UTC) at Piney Lakes gazebo in Winthrop, Western Australia Australia

Probably release this about 5.30pm at the gazebo - love that spot :)