corner corner Spring Fever: A Novel

Spring Fever: A Novel
by Mary Kay Andrews | Literature & Fiction
Registered by mdm139 of Las Vegas, Nevada USA on 3/17/2016

status (set by eponine38): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by mdm139 from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Thursday, March 17, 2016

love this author, this is a great beach read

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, March 27, 2016

Thank you, mdm139, for this book included in a wonderful Easter package! Beach season is slowly making its way to New England, and I will have the perfect read ready!

Journal Entry 3 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, July 30, 2016

I've discovered a new favorite summer-read author! Thanks, mdm139! I loved this, and have since read another of hers, Summer Rental.

This is wonderful beach-/general light summer reading. I loved the characters and occasional subtle humor. The plot moves right along, and I couldn't put the book down.

Journal Entry 4 by wingeponine38wing at Panera Bread, 299 Harvard St. in Brookline, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, July 30, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (7/30/2016 UTC) at Panera Bread, 299 Harvard St. in Brookline, Massachusetts USA

To be released at the meetup.

Released for Keep Them Moving Challenge hosted by booklady331.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!