corner corner The Taco Cleanse: The Tortilla-Based Diet Proven to Change Your Life

Journal Entry 1 by nyisutter from St. Charles, Missouri USA on Tuesday, June 06, 2017

I love tacos! And I love finding yummy vegetarian tacos! So when I first saw this trending on Facebook, I had to check it out! Tacos every day yes! And then to make it even better, vegan recipes!

Now, I have seen a lot of people snub the book and decide it is not for them because it is vegan. But, hey, if we veggie eaters can adapt carnivorous recipes to suit, so you can you meat eaters! Several of these just use meat or cheese alternatives, so just use the real thing and there you go!

I am looking forward to trying these out. Especially the sweet potato taco recipe. That is one of my favorite street tacos from food trucks!

I bought two copies of the book. One to keep, and this one to share. It is going in my little library to see if I have an adventurous taco loving neighbors!

Journal Entry 2 by nyisutter at Little Free Library #35561 in St. Charles, Missouri USA on Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (6/6/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #35561 in St. Charles, Missouri USA

This Crossing Zone is a Little Free Library. Look for the Red box on a post in the yard.