corner corner Good Enough to Eat

Good Enough to Eat
by Stacey Ballis | Literature & Fiction
Registered by SCOUT-FINCH of Sherman Oaks, California USA on 2/13/2016

status (set by MyssCyn): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by SCOUT-FINCH from Sherman Oaks, California USA on Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sending to heartthumper on Valentine's Day Weekend (perfect!) as a RABCK for the 2016 Wishlist Challenge (fulfilling BCers wishlist wishes). Hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Thursday, March 03, 2016

Thank you so much! I love her books. What a great surprise!

Journal Entry 3 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, October 02, 2016

Loved it. Finished it on vacation in Colorado. Did not stick to a healthy diet in any way shape or form! Thanks so much! Looking for a new reader.

Former lawyer Melanie Hoffman lost half her body weight and opened a gourmet take-out café specializing in healthy and delicious food. Then her husband left her-for a woman twice her size. Immediately afterwards, she's blindsided by a financial crisis. Melanie reaches out to a quirky roommate with a ton of baggage and becomes involved in a budding romance with a local documentary filmmaker.

In this warm and often laugh-out-loud novel, Melanie discovers that she still has a lot to learn about her friends, her relationships with men, and herself-and that her weight loss was just the beginning of an amazing journey that will transform her life from the inside out..

Journal Entry 4 by wingMyssCynwing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Monday, August 07, 2017

OMG. I see I forgot to make a journal entry for this wonderful wishlist Birthday book.
It arrived with a great card that I think is artisan made. I added a pic but it is upside down. I'll adjust later when I can find the patience for my slooooow computer.