corner corner Wait for Me!: Memoirs of the Youngest Mitford Sister

Hello stranger!

Wait for Me!: Memoirs of the Youngest Mitford Sister
by Deborah Vivien Freeman-Mitfo Devonshire | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 12/13/2017

status (set by Sherlockfan): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Wellington Bookcrossers get together often. Contact Edward Street for details. We would love you to join us.

Journal Entry 2 by wingEdwardstreetwing at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (12/14/2017 UTC) at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Spotted on the shelf at work and saw this was on SF's wishlist.

Merry Christmas SF

Journal Entry 3 by Sherlockfan at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, December 16, 2017

Was truly delighted to receive this book that has been on my WishList since 24 Dec 2010. Thank you so very much Edwardstreet.
I've only had time since opening the parcel this morning to look through the four sections of photos with so many of the Mitford family in general and Deborah's wider family. Very precious memories indeed.
It will be a delight to have on hand over the break .
Hope you have a pleasant Christmas and especially enjoy your gorgeous newest grandson.