corner corner The Little Paris Bookshop

Hello stranger!

The Little Paris Bookshop
by Nina George | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 9/26/2017

status (set by futurecat): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Wellington Bookcrossers get together often. Contact Edward Street for details. We would love you to join us.

Journal Entry 2 by wingEdwardstreetwing at BC Uncon2017 in Stewart Island, Southland New Zealand on Sunday, October 08, 2017

Released 6 days ago (10/12/2017 UTC) at BC Uncon2017 in Stewart Island, Southland New Zealand

Paris, canal boats, love, food and books. Perfect.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Picked up at the Stewart Island uncon, mainly so I can release it in Paris next year (though it definitely looks worth reading first!).

^ ^