corner corner Murder of a Lady (British Library Crime Classics)

free, fun and anonymous

Murder of a Lady (British Library Crime Classics)
by Anthony Wynne | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Heaven-Ali of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 8/26/2017

status (set by Molyneux): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Heaven-Ali from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, August 26, 2017

Avl for release.

Journal Entry 2 by Heaven-Ali at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, August 26, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (8/26/2017 UTC) at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

If you have found this book, thank you for taking the time to look it up on the internet. Now please tell us what you thought of the book and what your plans for it are.

Journal Entry 3 by Katisha50 at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, October 09, 2017

Picked up at the meetup. Reading it now.

Journal Entry 4 by Katisha50 at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, October 22, 2017

I loved the style of writing, and this story was a real page-turner. I was a little let down by the denouement (I won’t give anything away) but I am still going to search out other books by this author.

Journal Entry 5 by Katisha50 at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 22, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2017 UTC) at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking to the meetup today. Looking forward to it!

Welcome to Bookcrossing! You are about to lose a whole chunk of your life, but I assure you it will be worthwhile. Do let us know your thoughts about this book, and your plans for its next move.

'Like' Birmingham Bookcrossers on Facebook - BCBrum https://m.facebook.com/groups/243069614126?ref=bookmark

Follow us at @bxbrum on Twitter!

Journal Entry 6 by wingMolyneuxwing at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Picked this up at the BookCrossing meetup at Towcester Mill Brewery, hadn’t meant to bring books home but this one chose me and I couldn’t resist!