corner corner An Innocent Abroad: Life-Changing Trips from 35 Great Writers (Lonely Planet Travel Literature)

Journal Entry 1 by wingjudygreeneyeswing from San Diego, California USA on Saturday, February 10, 2018

"Nothing links person to person like the frequent passage from hand to hand of a good book."

This is a very cool book. Some of my favorite authors and some whose books I have not read have written short stories (about 4-10 pgs) about their own travel adventures. It's an easy read, and engaging because these folks have done some interesting things and are such good storytellers.

A wandering book -- the karma of literature!

Journal Entry 2 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Saturday, February 10, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (2/10/2018 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

This book is off by mail as a Valentine's gift to etherea. Enjoy!!

You have in your hands a gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. Thanks for finding this book! I hope you enjoy reading it. Please leave a journal entry and let me know where this book has traveled! It can be done anonymously if you wish :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingethereawing at Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

You sure know how to pack a box! Thanks for this book! It's right up my alley:)