corner corner Sassy

Sassy
by Gloria Mallette | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 1/31/2016

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 31, 2016

A book that I recently unearthed in a stack in the corner of the guest room. I got it for a friend just because and I will send it to her as a surprise.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA on Monday, February 01, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (2/1/2016 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

This book is headed for its proper recipient.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, February 20, 2016

This arrived in the mail. Ah, the life of a BookCrosser.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at Reston Town Center - Panera Bread in Reston, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 12, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (3/11/2016 UTC) at Reston Town Center - Panera Bread in Reston, Virginia USA

Left on a ledge near the entrance to Panera facing the ice rink.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Reston, Virginia USA on Monday, March 21, 2016

I found this book in Reston Town Center - Panera Bread in Reston, Virginia USA on Friday March 11, 2016 and read it on my way back to Seattle, WA.