corner corner Driven: Inside BMW, the Most Admired Car Company in the World

Driven: Inside BMW, the Most Admired Car Company in the World
by David Kiley | Nonfiction
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on 1/8/2016

status (set by 13783): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Friday, January 08, 2016

Picked this up from a pile of free books at work. Not quite my cup of tea, but I'm sure someone out there will enjoy it. Registered in Centreville, Virginia, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 10, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (4/24/2016 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the 2016 Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by 13783 at Kensington, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 24, 2016

I picked this up today at the Kensington Day of the Book Festival for my Little Free Library #13783 in Reston, VA.