corner corner Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed (and Other Heartwarming Letters from Kitty)

www.BeckysHugs.com

Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed (and Other Heartwarming Letters from Kitty)
by Jeremy Greenberg | Pets & Animals
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 2/20/2016

status (set by solittletime): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Saturday, February 20, 2016

Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on February 20, 2016. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Paperback.

Reserved for the 2016 Becky's Hugs Release Challenge, hosted by ResQgeek. Becky's Hugs.

Also reserved for the 2016 Themed Releases Challenge, hosted by goldenwattle.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Scarborough Animal Hospital, 29 First St in Scarborough, Maine USA on Sunday, February 21, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (2/20/2016 UTC) at Scarborough Animal Hospital, 29 First St in Scarborough, Maine USA

Released on the "cat side" at Scarborough Animal Hospital, 29 First St, Scarborough, Maine USA, around 4 PM on February 20, 2016.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!