corner corner Babylon

Babylon
by Camilla Ceder | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingestroocloeckwing of Haarlem, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 1/4/2016

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingestroocloeckwing from Haarlem, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, January 04, 2016

From the library of Curavilla.

Journal Entry 2 by wingestroocloeckwing at Haarlem, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, July 03, 2016

A fine police novel. A man and his older lover are shot dead. The obvious suspect is the man's girlfriend. But a study trip to Istanbul seems to be at the heart of the mystery. I did not expect the solution, so you can imagine how well constructed I thought it was!

Journal Entry 3 by wingestroocloeckwing at BC Meeting 2016 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, July 03, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (7/3/2016 UTC) at BC Meeting 2016 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Hi there!
You have caught me! More information on me or on bookcrossing can be found on this website (www.bookcrossing.com).

You can register (anonymous if you like) that you have found me. Read me and then release me again.

You can do that by bringing me to an OBCZ (Google this: Official BookCrossing Zone and find out where the nearest to you is located),
Or you can hand me to a friend, family or colleague,
Or you just leave me on a bench in the park, or at the railway station, where-ever there’s people waiting, relaxing. But don’t put me in your bookcase, that will make me unhappy! Because I like to travel and meet new people!

Have fun!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAylaMeywing at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Monday, July 04, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (7/4/2016 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Dit boek lag nog op tafel aan het einde van de meeting en daarom heb ik het meegenomen om in de Boekspot neergezet te worden / This book was still on the table at the end of the meeting and so I've taken it with me to be released in the Boekspot.

Voor de nieuwe lezer: veel leesplezier / For the new reader: happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh Cambodia on Thursday, January 26, 2017

Found this in a hostel in Phnom Penh. Now it's traveling with me! Will release once I'm finished. Good read so far.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Bangkok, (Bangkok) Krung Thep Mahanakhon Thailand on Friday, June 02, 2017

Found in Bangkok, this little book will be making its way to Australia tomorrow :)