corner corner Death at Wentwater Court (Daisy Dalrymple)

Death at Wentwater Court (Daisy Dalrymple)
by Carola Dunn | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Anne-Elliott of Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on 12/18/2015

status (set by Nokkosperhonen): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Anne-Elliott from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 18, 2015

Book Description:

No stranger to sprawling country estates, well-heeled Daisy Dalrymple is breaking new ground at Wentwater Court to cover a story for Town & Country magazine. But her interview gives way to interrogation when suave Lord Stephen Astwick meets a chilly end on the tranquil skating pond. With evidence that his death was anything but accidental, Daisy joins forces with Scotland Yard so the culprit can’t slip through their fingers like the unfortunate Astwick slipped through the ice …

Journal Entry 2 by Anne-Elliott at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (12/28/2015 UTC) at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom

Off to Kingfan30 for her aunt to read.

Journal Entry 3 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thanks again for the books and a happy new year to you and your family :-)

Journal Entry 4 by kingfan30 at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (1/13/2016 UTC) at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

This is paying a visit to my elderly aunt in the care home, thank you for sharing :-)

Journal Entry 5 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 28, 2016

This has arrived back with me after a trip to the care home for my aunt, thanks again for sharing :-)

Journal Entry 6 by kingfan30 at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (2/2/2016 UTC) at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

This is now on its travel to Finland as a RABCK

Journal Entry 7 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Thank you very much for this book! I have read some later parts in this series and have enjoyed them a lot so I'm looking forward to find out where it all started from!:)

Journal Entry 8 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Thursday, June 01, 2017

This was a good and entertaining story! I enjoyed finding out how Daisy's story began :)

Journal Entry 9 by wingSoozreaderwing at By hand, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 01, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/1/2017 UTC) at By hand, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Passing this on to the next reader! Happy reading!

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, June 02, 2017

Thank you very much for this book! It even has so beautiful cover that I am speechless.

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, February 03, 2018

I can't help admiring the beautiful cover of the book. I really enjoyed the story as well. A couple of weeks ago I read a Finnish crime story which was set at the same time, early 1920s. The protagonist visited a manor which he is likely to inherit, but he was a working man, a lawyer. It was interesting to compare those two.

Helmet-haaste 3

This is my book #30 in the Reduce Mount TBR 2018 -challence by Dove-i-libri.

Journal Entry 12 by wingAnneliswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, February 04, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (2/4/2018 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Miittiin mukaan Roasbergiin.
Lukuiloa!

Book #27 in the 2018 Keep Them Moving -challence by Booklady331

Journal Entry 13 by wingTaryawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, February 17, 2018

I took this Dunn's book from today's BC meet-up at Deliberi K7. It'll probably now wait for the book courier until April ;) Thank you for the book!

Journal Entry 14 by wingTaryawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (2/21/2018 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

These winter holiday weeks are sunny and cold in Finland (it is -15 and 20 degrees Celsius even here on the south coast); the bright sunshine and pure white snow blanket everywhere call for outdoor activities like skating, skiing, snow shoeing or just walking on ice on lakes or even the Baltic Sea. Therefore a book with this kind of a book cover just cannot wait until the courier comes in April, I'll mail it this evening :)

Enjoy reading!

Lue ja vapauta - BookCrossing.com

Journal Entry 15 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Thank you! Looks lovely, so I am sure I will enjoy this!

Journal Entry 16 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Saturday, August 11, 2018

A very nice gentle mystery, enjoyed it a lot.

Journal Entry 17 by Chania at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (8/29/2018 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

To Nokkosperhonen by mail.

Journal Entry 18 by Nokkosperhonen at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, September 09, 2018

Thank you, Chania, the book arrived safely! What a lovely cover!