corner corner Christmas at Rosie Hopkins' Sweetshop

Christmas at Rosie Hopkins' Sweetshop
by Jenny Colgan | Women's Fiction
Registered by HerbertLooby on 12/15/2015

status (set by rodespringbal): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by HerbertLooby on Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Ready to release as I have another copy

Journal Entry 2 by HerbertLooby at RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (12/15/2015 UTC) at RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

To an avid reader in need of books!

Journal Entry 3 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 19, 2015

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm overwhelmed by your generosity. The books will definitely be appreciated, I will thank them in on my next visit.

Journal Entry 4 by kingfan30 at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 21, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (12/21/2015 UTC) at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

This has made its way to the care home to my Aunt today, many thanks again :-)

Journal Entry 5 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 06, 2016

This has made it back to me, I will find it a new home soon, thanks again :-)

Journal Entry 6 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 08, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (2/8/2016 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

This is being sent out as a RABCK

Journal Entry 7 by motherof11 at Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The book has finally reached me ( via my daughter pinkoeria)!
Thank you very much, kingfan30! It looks lovely!

Journal Entry 8 by motherof11 at Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Thursday, June 02, 2016

A nice, easy read.
Thanks for sharing this with me, kingfan30!

Journal Entry 9 by motherof11 at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Monday, February 13, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (2/15/2017 UTC) at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium

This wishlist book goes to rodespringbal (tag).
Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 10 by wingrodespringbalwing at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Friday, February 17, 2017

thanks for sending, been sick at home for the moment and my book upstairs seemed so far away and I started it already!